Wednesday, June 20, 2018

06/14/2018 Graduation: to Grade 9 cohort




What a bittersweet day for you guys. A ceremony that marks the end of School Life in junior high. The set-up of the ceremony is designed by you guys made the ceremony all the more meaningful. To be able to take part in your big day is an honor although I did not do much! It’s commendable that the band played throughout the whole ceremony. Also, the videos are all well-made and hilarious! Especially the video made by the homeroom teachers. Imitating the memorable students in class hahaha!

As the ceremony reaches the finale, things start to get emotional. Seeing some of you guys crying so pitifully made me took some hard breaths too. I, myself is a graduating student waiting for my convocation. To be officially called a graduate and a working adult. I have lots of thoughts about my whole school life during the ceremony. Everything must come to an end. I guess we must look forward to the next chapter of our lives. In your case, High School!




Although saying that it is the last day of school sounds good. But I bet that you guys will feel quite empty in the coming weeks. I heard there will be a long break until the start of high school. Enjoy yourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment