Wednesday, June 6, 2018

05/28/2018 - 06/01/2018 Showcase about Singapore


Showcase about Singapore 

I hoped that everyone that came to the showcase enjoyed what I have introduced about Singapore. I really appreciate the teachers and students for being so enthusiastic and supportive of this showcase. To the students coming down during their break time to visit the showcase, thanks for supporting me when you instead could be resting in class.

These are some of the students trying their best to have a conversation with me. Trying to answer my set of questions. What is your favorite food in Taiwan? What is your name? What is your favorite hobby?



    

                          










My heart felt as full as this whiteboard <3. Although some of the comments do not make any sense. I really appreciate the efforts that came from you guys. :D












Are the questions challenging enough?















I have shown some movie trailers regarding the life of a typical Singaporean ranging from being a student, a working adult, and national servicemen. Although it has been exaggerated as movies suppose to be, but I can say it is relatable.





Class Photos!
Really appreciative that the teachers are able to bring their students to support this showcase by using your lesson time.







Lastly, the Grade 7,8,9 students that assisted me during your break times. The showcase will not go so smoothly without your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment