Saturday, June 2, 2018

05/21/2018訪問稿全文


訪問稿全文如下:

Interviewer: Hello, today we will have a new member joining our school. An international volunteer from Singapore.

Soon Ji:    Good morning everybody, my name is Lim soon ji from Singapore, I will be here for a duration for 6 weeks. I will be helping your English teacher in your English lessons. You might be able to see me around in your class. I want to thank the school for having me here.

Interviewer: I would like to ask you some questions if you don’t mind.

Q1: Why do you want to be a volunteer?

Ans: I first experienced volunteering during my university exchange program in Thailand where I was tasked to help to build a shelter with a group of volunteers. Through the process, I felt good for having the chance to give back to society.

Q2: Is this the first time you been to Taiwan?

Ans: This is my second time; my first time was with my family. We travelled to Taiwan’s cities like Taipei, Taichung, Gao xiong and hua lien.

Q3: What’s your first impression of Taiwan?

Ans: Friendly people, the culture between Singapore and Taiwan is quite similar.

Q4: How many languages can you speak?

Ans: two, English and Chinese as all Singaporeans need to learn English and their mother tongue. I also know how to speak basic Thai as I stayed there for a period of 5 months for my university exchange program.

Q5: Do you have any hobbies?

Ans: I liked water sports like sailing and swimming.

Q6: What about your favorite food in Singapore?

Ans: I would say Singapore’s Hainanese Chicken Rice.

Q7: Is there any place where there is delicious food to eat in Singapore?

Ans: Yes, I recommend all the hawker centers. It has cheap and authentic Singaporean food.

Q8: Is there any recommended place in Singapore?

Ans: Marina Bay Sands, it has a great view around the vicinity, located in the heart the financial district.

Q9: What do you want to do in the future?

Ans: It’s still changing, but for now I would be focusing on my job right now as a teacher’s assistant.
Conclusion:

Interviewer: Thank you for your interview. Let’s use our hands to welcome our new member!

No comments:

Post a Comment