Monday, June 11, 2018

06/10/2018 School's music concert


School's music concert

Amazing performance! I'm glad that I came to watch this! Great job from all the stakeholders that made this performance a success!  The teachers, the volunteers, emcees and lastly the performers. You guys put up a great show! The practises and rehearsals have paid off. I do not have good judgment in music but I know that music is great when your mind starts to drift with the melody and images starts appearing in your head.



The opening act consists of teachers banding together to play a beautiful piece. I don't remember the title but it's good!



























The band played the iconic Beauty and the Beast theme song. Beautifully played.



 Pirates of the Caribbean theme song!


















No comments:

Post a Comment