Wednesday, June 20, 2018

06/04/2018 - 06/08/2018 Classroom participation

Class Participation
After teaching for about 20 classes. I felt bad for my first class that I taught. Class 806, thank you for being my guinea pig. Teaching you guys gave me ideas on how to improve my lesson :D. Although I had my guidance from teacher Ling Chen and even sat in a class taught by teacher Xiu Min. I learnt the most after teaching your class.


To all the classes, I want to thank you guys for listening attentively to my class. Participating actively in my small quizzes. I hope you guys learnt a little more about Singapore. 

I introduced our food, festivals and the many distinct laws of Singapore. What I want to emphasize in class was that Singapore is a multi-racial and multi-religion country where its people live in harmony. Many laws were made by the government to create a harmonious Singapore.

Additionally, I want to add was that we Singaporeans also live in a meritocratic society. Meritocratic society is based on performance, as measured through examinations or demonstrated achievement. She also constantly thrives to gives all Singaporean regardless of race with equal opportunities to move up the social ladder. Therefore many young Singaporeans like myself feels that the world’s is my oyster where we are in a position to take the opportunities that life has to offer.


One of the class representative that introduced me in front of the class in English.

 A video clip that shows how Singaporeans celebrate Hari Raya Puasa.












Class Photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment