Wednesday, June 20, 2018

06/22/2018 Conclusion

Conclusion

I have learned a lot in short stay in Taiwan, had a first hand experiencing the life from a perspective, not as a tourist but a closer view on a daily life of a Taiwanese, a teacher’s assistant to be exact. I felt the warmth and kindness from the teachers and students. I felt so welcomed when I was first introduced to Chin Hse.


The whole stay in Chin Hse really brings me back the memories when I was still a kid in school. But I wasn’t a good student during my school days. I’m one of the daydreamers sitting at the corner of the class waiting for the class to end. Luckily, I don’t see anyone that acts like that during my class. Hopefully, you guys are as attentive in my class is to other classes. Till now, sometimes I still wonder how you guys able to sit in class for such a long period of time. You guys spent most of your time in school, I won’t say study hard but do make your days as fulfilling as possible. Make sure to have a memorable Junior High!


Back in Singapore, specifically my school as I can’t comment on other schools in Singapore. My classes start at 7.30 am to around 2 ~ 3 pm from Monday to Thursday! Friday is a half day ending at 12.30 pm consisting of only club activities. Since I had so much free time after school, most of my fond memories were spent outside of school maybe that was why I did not do so well academically :D . Stress on the students is not so much by the school but caused by the parents. Luckily, my parents gave up on me, I can have the freedom to do whatever I want 😊.


There are much to learn from the teachers their different style of teaching. Also being in the office allows me to accidentally eavesdrop stories is what I find most entertaining in school haha! Protective parents, relationships, and fights.


Lastly to all the students that assisted me, thank you! I truly enjoyed the conversations with you guys! Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment